Street Team Member
Broadstreet Ads is looking for our next great team member
We’ve got two requirements: You like people and you write really well.
This is an office job at a tech company (although we work from home on some days too). No prior experience needed. You’ll work with smart people in a small but growing company making a name for itself. You’ll learn something new every day. You’ll be a part of something bigger.
Now for the business stuff:
Broadstreet Ads Inc, a small advertising technology company in the Monmouth County NJ area is hiring for the position of: Street Team Member (also known as a “brand ambassador” in some industries). This is a partially remote position in that its duties may be performed primarily from home and according to your own schedule (apart from pre-planned leadership meetings). Travel, although infrequent, may be required from time to time. It may be ideal for candidates who require a flexible schedule but are capable of executing and delivering quality work on time.
Broadstreet is a software platform in use by hundreds of news publishers, trade magazines, and radio stations. It’s a cloud platform (like Google Analytics) which manages the delivery of ad campaigns for a set of niche publications. It was founded in 2012.
The ideal candidate is smart, honest, optimistic, and persistent. Training will be provided.
- Methodically reach out and build relationships with existing and potential company customers and contacts via email, social media, linkedin, and other digital channels (we’ll teach you how)
- Meet objectives developed by leadership team
- Eventual management of junior team members
Travel is not expected to be frequent, but visits to client offices, conference attendance, and on-site team meetings are possible (when COVID has passed)
This is what we’re looking for:
- You like working with, and helping people
- You can write a clear, concise, and friendly email
- Past use of online office suites, cloud services, apps, etc (Google Docs, etc)
Pay Rate: DOE, Hourly Base + Commission, Negotiable
How We Work:
- After successful interview process, we offer a paid trial which may last from 1 week to 1 month
- After a successful trial, we make a formal offer