Broadstreet Announces Partnership with Makers of Adrotate
January 22, 2013 - Broadstreet has partnered with firm AJdG Solutions of the Netherlands to integrate its Editable Ad product into Adrotate, a popular ad management tool.
Broadstreet is an American provider of revenue generation technology for the growing independent news publisher community.
The partnership will allow Broadstreet and AJdG Solutions to work together to make its editable ad technology available to all publishers who use the Adrotate tool for Wordpress, which has attracted an install base of 150 thousand.
Kenny Katzgrau of Broadstreet, stated that,
"We're very excited to work AJdG Solutions. It's a great firm and this partnership is going to prove rewarding for us both."
Arnan de Gans of AjdG, speaking to clients of Broadstreet
I'm looking forward to working with Broadstreet and am positive that [AJdG and AdRotate will] be a great help in your advertising campaigns.
The integration is expected to be completed by the end of February 2013.
Press inquiries can be made directly to Kenny at email@example.com.
Broadstreet Ads helps news publishers generate revenue with its landmark ad platform.
Recent Case Studies
Recent Blog Posts
- Uriah Kiser Principles of Business Success
- Tips: How to Sell Ads for your News or Magazine Website
- End of Broadstreet Light, The Future is Broadstreet XPRESS
- Broadstreet XPRESS: Use the Most Powerful Tools for Local, Digital Sales
- Facebook Instant Articles: Serious Concerns for News Publishers
- How To Sell an Ad to the New Advertiser in Town (Before They Do)
- Broadstreet Ads vs Google DFP: Who Wins?
- The Best Ad Formats for Mobile
- 7 Awesome Ads Our Publishers Have Made This Past Month
- Introducing The Feature That Keeps on Featuring